* APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY Midnight AUGUST 26th, 2014 *
1. Recipients must be members of the Bowling Green Road Runners.
2. Recipients must volunteer at a minimum of one Bowling Green Road Runners event.
3. Recipients must be full-time students at Western Kentucky University.
4. Recipients may be beginning freshmen or returning students.
5. Recipients must have one of the following:
a. Minimum GPA of 3.4
b. ACT score of 24 and a GPA of 3.0
6. First preference will go to a graduate of a high school in Bowling Green or Warren County.
7. Second preference will go to a graduate from the BRADD Region (Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Simpson, or Warren counties.)
8. Third preference will go to a graduate from a high school in Kentucky.
9. If there is no applicant who qualifies within the first three preferences, the award will go to a student from a Tuition Incentive Program (TIP) county, or otherwise as determined by the Bowling Green Road Runners Board of Directors.
10. Applicants must complete a separate application and return that to the Bowling Green Road Runners to be received no later than the application deadline.
11. Recommendations will be made to the University Scholarship Committee by the Bowling Green Road Runners Board of Directors.
12. Awards are to be made in the form of a letter from the University Scholarship Committee, with the letter to contain appropriate recognition of the Bowling Green Road Runners.